Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jody + Mike : Married

I love my brides and my grooms. I'm fortunate enough to have some incredible clients that totally, completely, wholly trust me as well as have the added bonus of being hilarious. Jody and Mike make me laugh. From the day I met them last September at our client meeting and they professed to be "nerds" to their fab engagement session where they got their model faces on: I love their sense of humour.

Their wedding day was full of great surprises around every corner, their outdoor ceremony was so full of love, I think even Robin may have choked up a little. After the ceremony, we spent the afternoon shooting some fabulous photos at their acreage, and around Saskatoon. The evening finished up with a great reception with Mike and Jody's friends and family.

Take a look at some details from their spectacular wedding day...I could have shot Jody's niece all day, she was couldn't keep her eyes off of Auntie Jody, can you blame her?


This is one of my all time fav's


The stunning bride
Jody's sister getting her pumped for the moments ahead!

I love this one Robin caught as she came down the isle.






Mr + Mrs


Jody can't wait to name their first born Argyle!


Mike you made me laugh so hard, I almost had to put down the camera!








Click here for their slideshow

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hi Kira. Saw your comment on Dylan and Whitney's blog and I thought I'd check out your stuff. Cool stuff! I love that engagement session and this wedding looked like a lot of fun. You do a fantastic job of escaping the typical cliche saskatoon pictures. Drop a line some time!
~
Justin
JG Photography