Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jody + Mike : Engaged

I had such a blast with these two. Jody & Mike just bought their first home together, and it was breathtaking. The grounds around the house lead from one great location to the next. These two are fabulous... Mike is sooooo funny! He really loved hammin it up for my camera, and I really appreciated it too! He has a way of making Jody laugh, and this gorgeous bride to be has the most beautiful, natural smile, and I was happy to oblige and snap away. At one point in the evening Mike even wrote and sang for me a little tune on his GEE-Tar all about my photography, I think I may have even blushed :) I am so excited for their wedding, enjoy some of my favs from the night...

I could handle this view for my backyard...


This is one of my fav's
I've said it before, I wish God had blessed me with such beautiful long legs.

Jody and Mike would like to thank their friends for this wonderful "house warming present" ... it made for a great prop in the flowers.
Jody really wanted to do this shot, I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I love it. Its kind of a throwback to a 1950s ad. (Jody you really did rock the lawnmower!)
This is when Mike sang me MY Song! Thanks Mike I will treasure this moment forever.. haha



These two are so in love, I can't wait for your big day!


They even went on the crazy idea I had, and for the final frames of the night had some fun in the pool. You two ROCK!
Check out more in their slideshow

1 comment:

Jody and Mike said...

Kira,

We absolutely love the engagement photos and can't wait to see the wedding pics! Thanks for everything!! You and Robin were so great to work with! We couldn't be happier to have chosen you to capture our big day.

Take care,

Jody and Mike