Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chantelle + Brady=Engaged

I feel like I know these two... in the way that the internet can make you feel like you know someone. Oh the age of facebook: looking at photos, reading notes about life's ups and downs, following Annie's statuses. I just can't help it, Chantelle and Brady are too adorable for words. The truth is in the photos.

A young couple, so in love with each other, I can't wait for their wedding next year!

PS don't you think Brady looks like a young Peter Fonda??

Enjoy some of my favs



These two have amazing chemistry


I love when my couples bring props!

I also especially love getting serenaded during photo shoots!



And she tried to tell me she was absolutely NOT photogenic.... Ya right!







Click here for their fab slideshow

4 comments:

Chantelle said...

Thanks so much Kira for all the beautiful photos! We are VERY happy with them and have had nothing but compliments on how great and unique they are. Everyone we know is asking about you!

Darren said...

Great pic.'s!!
I always knew Chantelle was photogenic, but Brady is looking pretty sharp as well, (who knew?!!)
Looking forward to the wedding next summer.

Crystal said...

Great Job Kira! I love this whole set!

Dorothie said...

Dorothie and Bruce Churchwell said
We are so please how the engagement pictures turn out.
Kira did a GREAT job, thank you for making such nice memories for all of us. It fills our hearts to see Chantelle and Brady so happy and in love.