Friday, September 25, 2009

Paulette + Karl : Engaged

The sounds of rocky loose pavement crunch under the weight of their feet. Hand in hand, they walk through the allies of Downtown Saskatoon and smile. I quietly but enthusiastically ask them to check out the chairs left in the alley, at first Paulette was doubtful, but she surprised me and rocked out the chairs. This couple is so special, Karl adores Paulette, you can just see it in his eyes. In the words of Robert Palmer, this Doctor in training, has a bad case of lovin' Paulette!

These two are a fairytale couple, they met, fell in love, she moved to the States for school, he stayed here for Med School, all the while keeping their amazing bond and love for each other going strong! Karl proposed in Hawaii and now they're planning their wedding from a distance, but I'm thrilled to be the lucky photographer for their special day in right after Christmas!

Here are a few of my favs....

Karl rockin out the chair!

They are so in love!


One of my favs of the night

more yummy light!




i loved her red shoes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kira you're pictures are rock'n. Paulette looks super beautiful (which is no surprise) and I gotta say I don't look half bad either (which for some reason seems to be quite the surprise....hmmm). In any case we really love 'em and we can't wait for December.
Karl and Paulette