Sunday, September 6, 2009

Skye+Luke: Wedding

Skye and Luke had a intimate backyard wedding and no detail was spared. RSVP did an amazing job coordinating their dream wedding. Skye and Luke had been planning for a year for their special day, she really did pull off her west-coast California inspired dream wedding. The day was beautiful and hot and sunny and they were oh so fabulous! Here are some of my fav's from their day...


Skye's Grandma gave her the same gold bangle she wore on her wedding day, I love it!


Their flowers were down by the fabulous Heather Richardson. They were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. If you are looking for a unique twist on your flowers give her a shout at 306-280-5969. Every bridesmaid had a different bouquet, one even had mini pineapples!!

Skye and her friends all have worn these shoes on their wedding day, it tradition. And have now been passed on to the next bride to be.
I
absolutely fell in love with her pronovias wedding dress!
I love the look on her Dad's face when he first saw her
Skye & Luke opted for a first look. I absolutely love when my couples opt for this, it leaves so much time for pictures, and more time to mingle with guests after the ceremony.




Skye surprised Luke with a bagpiper to honor his
Scottish heritage... he was speechless





These are my favorites...yummy light + gorgeous couple=
fantabulous (if that is even a word)



I loved their yard, it was so eclectic and made for many different shooting locations


The fabulous reception also done by the
magnificent Crystal at RSVP

To enjoy their
slideshow click here

No comments: