Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back from Holidays and Website Branding


So I am back and my summer holidays are officially over... But I had a great time relaxing and gearing up for a very busy fall. Since we took a couple weeks off I am a little behind on the editing process, but there some fabulous weddings that will be posted soon, so be sure to check back often.

And on another exciting note, I am SO proud to finally launch my NEW website!!! It has been a great process and had a great time working with showit websites! I had used a template based website before, but was really wanting have something unique and different. My website is a huge part of my business and really wanted to go in a signature direction.

So check it out, www.kiranelson.com there are more new things to come in the next coming months so stay tuned!



No comments: